Soñadores trepando nubes

jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009


Smooth-talking, so rockin he’s got everything that a girl’s wantin.

Guitar cutie, he plays it groovy and I can’t keep myself from

doing something stupid!

Think I’m really falling for his smile, get butterflies when

he says my name.

He’s got something special, and when he’s looking at me, I wanna

get all sentimental!

I can hardly breathe, something’s been telling me, telling me maybe he could be the one.

He’s lightning, sparks are flyin. Everywhere I go he’s always on my mind
and i’m goin crazy about him lately and I can’t help myself from how my heart is racing!
 
Think I’m really digging on his vive, he really blows me away.
He’s got something special and he’s got a way of making me 
feel like everything I do is perfectly fine.
The stars are aligned when I’m with him!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen