Soñadores trepando nubes

viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010

About Me. RANDOM [Bold It]
I am over 18.
I have a cat.
I suffer from Asthma.
I’m lactose intolerant.
I have a thyroid problem.
My name starts with the letter A.
I have two sisters.
My favorite color is green.
I drink a lot of tea.
I am in college.
I am the middle child.
I love love love to read.
I have over 20 books.
I like a lot of music.
I wish I went to more shows.
I love going to the movies.

Currently.
I’m in my Pajamas.
I’m having really bad back pain.
I miss someone.
I’m in my living/family room.
I am sort of watching TV.
I am wearing slippers.
I am texting somone.
I am reading an awesome book.
I am drinking tea.
My phone is charging.
I’m playing with my cat.
I am not listening to music.
I’m wearing a sweatshirt.
I can hear a bunch of random noises.
I’m sitting on the floor.
Someone in my house is asleep.

Confessions.
My parents are still married.
I read…. A lot.
I always read before I go to sleep.
My pet is nuts.
I drive my own car.
I occasionally drink.
I’ve never done drugs.
I can’t wait to move out.
I like cats better than dogs.
I think I’m fat.
I hate my dad.
I have a ton of purses.
My mom is awesome.
I am allergic to shellfish.
I am a vegetarian.
I watch too much TV.

Life Experiences.
Had an asthma attack.
Had a panic/anxiety attack.
Had a few different jobs.
Been out of the country.
Had surgery.
Met someone you met online in person.
Seen a natural wonder of the world in person.
Been stuck in a snowstorm.
Been in a boat.
Felt like dying.
Been to a sports game.
Had a pet.
Been out without my parents.
Felt something paranormal.
Seen a movie more than once in theaters.
Stayed up WAY late on a school night.
Lost a grandparent.
Cried myself to sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen