Soñadores trepando nubes

sábado, 5 de junio de 2010

JESS- LET ME HEAR YOUR BALALAIKAS RING OUT -JESS

Rory: Jess, wait.
Jess: We shouldn't have done this.
Rory: He's just in a bad way lately.
Jess: He's a jerk!
Rory: He was. In there, definitely. I'm so sorry.
Jess: I read that guy the second I saw him. I should have begged off.
Rory: Well, I didn't want you to!
Jess: He'd better not come out here.
Rory: Please, Jess. He had a lot to drink. He's tired from traveling. This isn't him. I swear.
Jess: What the hell is going on?
Rory: I told you, he's tired! And his family's bugging him right now -
Jess: I mean, with you! What's going on with you?
Rory: What do you mean?
Jess: You know what I mean! I know you. I know you better than anyone! This isn't you.
Rory: I don't know.
Jess: What are you doing? Living at your grandparents' place? Being in the D.A.R.? No Yale - why did you drop out of Yale?
Rory: It's complicated!
Jess: It's not! It's not complicated!
Rory: You don't know!
Jess: This isn't you! This! You going out with this jerk, with the Porsche! We made fun of guys like this!
Rory: You caught him on a bad night.
Jess: This isn't about him! Okay? Screw him! What's going on with you? This isn't you, Rory. You know it isn't. What's going on?
Rory: I don't know... I don't know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen