Soñadores trepando nubes

domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012


Annie: About a year ago, I was in this cab, and the cab driver - this Indian guy, started telling me...he started telling me all sorts of stuff. He was just looking at me in the rear view mirror and he said, Bliss. Bliss is your birthright. And I was like, Uh...45th and Madison? And he said, You have great potential in this lifetime. The key to your life is gratitude. You do not give enough thanks. And I said, Well, how do I do that? And he said, Simple! Say 'thank you.' And I said, Well, when? And he said, All the time! Like now. And he said that after I say 'thank you,' I should say, 'more please' 

Sam #2: Wait... thank you, more please?

Annie: Yeah! That with gratitude, the universe is eternally abundant. So, I've been giving gratitude a shot. 
Thank you more please. Thank you more please. Thank you more please.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen