Soñadores trepando nubes

domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

Girly Quotes


And today once again you were in my dreams. Yes, you're right this time was different. In this one, you were there, and you were with me, but it wasn't ok, as always. When is it gonna be all right? And oh in this moment little satisfaction. Do you find out why? I don't think so. Here is the thing, today I woke up and I thought, 'I must write it' and if you are reading it, that's mision acomplished. It was so so so so nice, and It was just like I could feel you, and that, oh that is not something that happens everyday. Where are you ? Little boy, the cutest dreamer, find me, go out there and reach out for my soul that got lost when you left. Come back and give me the piece that you stole from it. May be if you are nice, I'll give back to you the piece of your heart that belongs to me, but it's not a promess, because I got so hold of to it, that I don't think that I'd give it back to you. Come back and try. When when when when when?! I need to feel you again, come here and hold me tight. I miss you.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen