Soñadores trepando nubes

miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2008


I looked away. Then I look back at you. You try to say the things that you can't undo. If I had my way I'd never get over you. Today's the day I pray that we make it through. Make it through the fall. Make it through it all. And I don't wanna fall to pieces. I just want to sit and stare at youI don't want to talk about it. And I don't want a conversationI just want to cry in front of you, I don't want to talk about it. Cause I'm in Love With you. You're the only one,I'd be with till the end. When I come undone, You bring me back again. Back under the stars. Back into your arms. Wanna know who you are. Wanna know where to start. I wanna know what this means. Wanna know how you feel. Wanna know what is realI wanna know everything, in love with you. Cause i'm in love with you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen