Soñadores trepando nubes

sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

POINTLESS


I miss somebody right now. I don’t watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I believe honesty is the best policy.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. I’ve broken a bone in my body.
I’m paranoid.
I would get plastic surgery.
I need money right now.
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast sometimes. I have long hair. I have a sister.
I like the way I look.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a hidden talent(??????????
I have a lot of friends.
I am currently single.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ’s
I enjoy window shopping.
I would rather sing than eat.

I don’t hate anyone.
I’m a pretty good dancer.
I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a mobile phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I’ve rejected someone before.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. I want to have children in the future.
I’m not allergic to anything.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have tried alcohol before.
I own the “South Park” movie.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
I am happy at this moment. I study for tests sometimes
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced. I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I’m proficient in a musical instrument.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can’t whistle.
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have a tattoo.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen