Soñadores trepando nubes

jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009


When i was younger, I saw my daddy cry and cursed at the wind, he broke his own heart
and I watched as he tried to reassemble it.

And my momma swore that she would never let herself forget
and that was the day that i promised I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

But darlin,
You are the only exception.

And i've always lived like this keeping it comfortable, distance.
And up until now, I'd sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness.

I've got a tight grip on reality, but I can't let go of what's in front of me here.
I know your leaving in the morning, when you wake up
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream
Oh, And I'm on my way to believing.

You are the only exception.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen