Soñadores trepando nubes

sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

EVERWOOD♥

Amy: Don't say anything yet. I wanna go first, and since I brought the ferris wheel I figured you'd let me. Okay, um.
Four years ago, you came to my little town, and you changed my life. I never thought that one person could do that to another, but you did. And from the moment I met you and each moment after that, somehow everything that happened to me, kept coming back to you. I don't know if the ferris wheel reminds you of anything...
Ephram: Are you kidding me? How could I forget our first thawfest? It's when you first told me your nickname was Grover.
Amy: I can't believe you remember that.
Ephram: I remember everything about us, Amy.
Amy: Me, too. See, that's the thing. Every time I try to forget the feelings that I have for you, they just- they just keep coming back, and now they're back, and I don't want to push them down anymore. I don't wanna run away from us. Because I never want to lose you again, I just want to be with you, next to you, wherever you are. And I'm sorry that it took me so long to figure it out, I really am, because I hate all the time that we lost and I know it's my fault and I just really hope that you can forgive me.
Ephram: Amy.
Amy: Because I love you, Ephram. I love you.
Ephram: Is it my turn yet? Good. Because I love you, too. I knew it then. I know it now. I'll know it always. You're it, Amy. You're my one.
Amy: I am?
Ephram: You always have been.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen