Soñadores trepando nubes

miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011


Me encontré con esto y, amor puro.

Right, I was watching through some Rory and Jess videos and I just had to tell everyone I know that right now, Rory would be with Jess. I'm sorry, I liked Logan and Dean was bearable, but Jess truly got her. He understood and shared her passion for literature and music, he encouraged and supported her dreams and ambitions, he cared only for her and her feelings, he was always there to help her, he took the blame after the car crash (well, he took all the resentment from the town), he was even considerate to her and dean- for her sake obv; when the water sprinklers wouldn't turn off so Jess helped, but then when Rory knew Dean was coming he turned them back on. He was gentle with her, caring, sweet and lovely, he was also incredibly hot. The spark and chemistry between them never once faded, even after all those years when she saw him at the bookstore. Hell, Rory even skipped school and went to New York - just to say goodbye. It broke my heart the way things ended but even Amy Dherman-Pallidino said that Rory and Jess were supposed to end up together and she also said in an interview that they were true loves and she hoped someday they would be renunited. I love Jess.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen