Soñadores trepando nubes

miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012


We're alone now and I'm singing this song for you. I know your image of me is what I hope to be. I've treated you unkindly but can't you see? there's no one more important to me. So darling, won't you please see through me? Cause we're alone now and I'm singing this song for you. You taught me precious secrets of the truth withholding nothing.  You came out in front, well baby I was hiding, but now I'm so much better with my words coming together. Listen to the melody cause my love is in there... hiding.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time. I love you for my life. Cause you're the boy next door and a friend of mine and when my life is over... Remember... when we were together and I was singing this song for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen