Soñadores trepando nubes

miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

I look at you all the love there that's sleeping, while my guitar gently weeps. I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping, still my guitar gently weeps. I don't know why nobody told you how to unfold your love, I don't know how someone controlled you, they bought and sold you. I look at the world and I notice it's turning, while my guitar gently weeps. With every mistake we must surely be learning,still my guitar gently weeps. I don't know how you were diverted, you were perverted too. I don't know how you were inverted, no one alerted you. I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping, while my guitar gently weeps.

Look at you all...still my guitar gently weeps.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen