Soñadores trepando nubes

viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009



Es impresionante como sos la mejor amiga-mamá del mundo.


But my ultimate inspiration comes from my best friend, the dazzling woman from whom I received my name and my life's blood, (...) My mother never gave me any idea that I couldn't do whatever I wanted to do or be whomever I wanted to be . She filled our house with love and fun and books and music, unflagging in her efforts to give me role models from Jane Austen to Eudora Welty to Patti Smith . As she guided me through these incredible eighteen years, I don't know if she ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was her .Thank you, Mom . You are my guidepost for everything .


Yo sé que me dijiste que ni se me ocurriera seguir llorando cuando me viniera para acá pero pensar en esto, me hizo llorar aún más, pero ahora de felicidad.

1 comentario:

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen