Soñadores trepando nubes

martes, 7 de julio de 2009

Dean: I thought you were interested, but I see you're not. I get the message and I am going to leave you alone. [He starts to walk away, Rory goes after him]
Rory: Wait I'm interested, bye!
[Rory runs away]
[Rory tells Lane about her first kiss]
Rory: Oh my God, he kissed me.
[Mrs. Kim comes up to the girls]
Mrs. Kim: Who kissed you?
Lane: The Lord, Mama.
Mrs. Kim: Oh, OK then
[Mrs. Kim leaves]

Rory: I used to hang up on Dean all the time.
Dean: you did?
Lane: I remember that!
Dean: When did you hang up on me?
Rory: when we first met.
Dean: You should have just said something!
Rory: I couldn't do that.
Dean: Why not?
Rory: then you would have known that I was calling, and therefore that I liked you.
Dean: but I liked you too.
Rory: I know that now.
Dean: You could have known that then.
Rory: Dean, please, this is a girl thing.


Rory: So do you like cake?
Dean: What?
Rory: They make really good cakes here. They're very... round.
Dean: Okay, I'll remember that.
Rory: Good. Make a note. You wouldn't want to forget where the round cakes are.!
Rory: Dean, please don't walk away like that.
Dean: Sorry, I'do so a silly walk, but i'm not feeling very John Cleese right now.


Rory: Please, just tell me why you're here.
Dean: I don't even know...
Rory: Yes, you do!
Dean: Because I thought that you..? Oh, forget it.
Rory: No.
Dean: I thought you were trying to talk to me.
Rory: Oh?
Dean: I mean, you came to my house?
Rory: Oh, no that? that wasn't me.
Dean: It was you!
Rory: It must have been someone that looked like me...
Dean: My sister recognized you from the pictures in my box.
Rory: What box?
Dean: The box I have of us, pictures and letters from you and everything...
Rory: You have a Rory box?
Dean: And what was going on at that town meeting, all that stuff about writing a song?
Rory: I don't know what I was talking about...
Dean: And it had nothing to do with me?... Well, I must have imagined it all, then. Your boyfriend is waiting.
Rory: He's not my boyfriend, I hate him!
Dean: Whatever.
Rory: Dean!
Dean: What?
Rory: Stop!
Dean: Why?
Rory: Because I love you, you idiot!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen