Soñadores trepando nubes

domingo, 19 de julio de 2009


Debo confesarle al mundo mi gran pecado. Tiene nombre y apellido y este tipo hermano de la idiota se la esta re cargando, y al principio me molestó, porque no es para ella, pero después lo analice, y el pibe es cool. En fin. Acá van las pruebas.

To @ddlovato from @tracecyrus

@ddlovato from TraceCyrus 've been looking forward to today for so long now. It feels like it's taken years.
Finally going home to the states! @ddlovato 3 more days! Can't think about anything else
@ddlovato so soon! I'm so ready to get home to you.
@ddlovato you don't realize how excited I am! My tour manger is bookin my flight now! Your all I've thought about ever since I left town. ♥

@ddlovato well I'm glad it's mutual atleast that we both can't tolerate each other! Ha :) honestly I would b much happier n Madrid with you
@ddlovato come to Ireland, and surprise me!! I know you'd be missed in the states.. But nobody could miss you as much as I do right now!
@ddlovato really really need you. Like right now.
@ddlovato 1 day you hate me now im your favorite! i dont know what to believe anymore! haha, its cool though somedays your my favorite too!!
@ddlovato so I promise to only see the Eiffel tower from a far distance. Still waiting to be there with you. <33

@ddlovato i already told U a bit ago how much i cant stand U! just dont forget it! haha,I MISS YOU! I think my dreams will b better tonight.

@ddlovato nah more like your perfect. but i play favorites. & your my favorite. i know i said goodnight forever ago.but now its really time!
@ddlovato haha its 3:30 in japan & im still awake. but i blame you! cause i cant get U off my mind! im forcing myself to sleep NOW! <3

.oh @ddlovato what I would give to B in the Bahamas right now!
@ddlovato haha. Next time just steal my passport from me so Im forced to stay! I like that idea.
@ddlovato you should of kidnapped me the night before i had to leave!



p.s. Demi♥

Y AHORA QUE ME ENTERO, LUEGO DE SUFRIR(?) QUE ES UN IDIOTA Y LA ESTA RE JODIENDO? CHUPALA. Ay ya no se que pensar. xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen