Soñadores trepando nubes

martes, 14 de julio de 2009


It's been a year,filled with problems. But now you're here,almost as if to solve them,and I can't live in a world without you now. All my life I've been searching for you,how did I survive in this world before you? Cause I don't want to live another day without you now♥
This is the best thing, the best thing that could be happening. And I think you would agree. The best thing is that it's happening to you and me.

All I want to have, is all that you can give me, and I'll give right back,everything I have in me
. Cause nothing ever felt as right, as this does right now.
I'll go back,to before we met, try and erase the past,try harder to forget, cause nothing will ever be as good, as here and now. Cause when I looked into your eyes, and you dared to stare right back,you should've said nice to meet you, I'm your other half!
This is the best thing,the best thing that could be happening,and I think you would agree,the best thing is that its happening.

I always knew I'd find someone, I never dreamt it'd be like this,cause you've surpassed all that I'd hoped for and ever wished. And I'm trying so hard, with all my heart and mind,to make your life as good as you've made mine This is the best thing, the best thing!
ILY♥

1 comentario:

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen