Soñadores trepando nubes

domingo, 19 de julio de 2009


There's nothing I could say to you, nothing I could ever do to make you see, 
what you mean
to me.

All the pain, the tears I cried, still, you never said good-bye, and now I know, wow far you'd go.
I will be all that you want, and get myself together, cause you keep
me from falling apart
.
All my life, I'll be with you forever, to get you through the day, and make everything okay.
I thought that I had everything I didn't know what life could bring,
but now I see, honestly.
You're the one thing I got right, the only one I let inside,
now I can breathe,cause you're here with me.
And if I let you down, I'll turn it all around, cause I will never let you go.
I'm not gonna ever,ever let you leave.

You're all I got, you're all I want, yeah.
And without you I don't know what I'd do,
I could never ever live a day without you here
, with me, do you see?
You're all I need.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Direcciones de Calles Que No Existen